Sunday, July 2, 2023

Various - Hartmut's Singles (Repost)


Hartmuts singles 16 - 28: https://workupload.com/file/7cQaEgHqHHBH
Hartmuts Singles 29 - 41:  https://workupload.com/file/3WPmQmkfY4m
Hartmuts Singles 42 - 53: https://workupload.com/file/auEDTWyjxKZ
 
It's been years since I had a request for or posted this files. So here they are even though I promised never to post them again. 
Before someone asks ... the tracklists are included in the zipfiles, tracks are in alphabetical order, no I won't be answering questions on what's included.
Download the lot ... take a gamble.

 


9 comments:

Ballas said...

There are some great music in these files that's very difficult to find elsewhere. TYVM.

Steve said...

For those who do take the gamble, you'll be richly rewarded!!

imnokid said...

I am a gambling man. Downloading now and will get back with a review! Thanx!

marco said...

hartmut's singles nunber 25 is lost? or forgotten...thanx, marco

Jeremiah said...

Many Thanks for the re-up. I got these when first shared, but lost them in a hard drive crash. I've thinking about them ever since. Outstanding stuff.

Xyros said...

Thanks to Marco for pointing out that number 25 was missing. My copy has been lost but with some luck I found it on SLSK from someone who had d/led it.
I'll put it online when I have it.

marco said...

wow! fantastic... mega thanx marco

Gerard Herzhaft said...

Thanks once again to you Xyros and Hartmut for sharing those huge rare 45s. Most of it (like for Fritz's) have never been issued on LP or CD and are very often undocumented in the main discographies. I used to buy dozens of 45s from jukeboxes sales when I was in the USA during the 1970's and 80's. A lot of rarities, a lot of them being self produced on short-ived labels.

Nappyrags said...

Thanks for the chance to add 51, 52 & 53 which for some reason I missed the first time around