Saturday, March 16, 2019

Schoolboy Cleve - South To West - Iron To Gold


  1. Here I Go Again #1
  2. Really I Apologize
  3. Don't Thread On Me
  4. I Saw The Blues
  5. My Heart is Crying
  6. If It's Love You Want (Come To Me)
  7. Beautiful Beautiful Love
  8. My Baby Done Gone
  9. My Big Fat Woman
  10. Strange Letter Blues
  11. She's Gone
  12. Ali Shuffle (Fight Moves)
  13. I Love A Little Woman
  14. We Are Going To Rock
  15. She's Alright
  16. I Saw The Blues (Remix)
  17. Sweet Little Woman
  18. Friday Night (The New Orleans, LA Sound)

  Post: https://www23.zippyshare.com/v/DARFQ413/file.html

2 comments:

Bluesercher said...

Hello Xyros

My great thanks for publish this very interested album.
Thank you very, very much... :-)
Regards

Smokey said...

Thanks for the Schoolboy. I have never seen this CD and now I am very happy to be able to hear it.