Saturday, September 2, 2023

Various - Blues Is Here To Stay (Repost, Upgrade)



A1 –Model "T" Slim Somebody Done Voodo That Hoodo Man
A2 –Little Boyd 13 Highway
A3 –Ironing Board Sam I've Been Used
A4 –Model "T" Slim 15 Years My Love Was In Vain
A5 –Little Boyd Harmonica Crying In The Chapel
B1 –Ironing Board Sam Non Support That What The Judge Say
B2 –Model "T" Slim Flatfoot Sam Always In A Jam
B3 –Little Boyd Bad Man Don't Live Too Long
B4 –Model "T" Slim Oh Babe

Post: https://krakenfiles.com/view/e4nrLJNuBx/file.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!!nice album.

Alan Balfour said...

The LP sleeve designer really had some very odd ideas about layout & design. The track listing on the cover bears no relation to its order of play. Thankfully correct on labels. It's a weighty piece of vinyl too! (grin)

PS I hate your validation system. It's taken me 5 goes before I came across one that was readable.

Bob Mac said...

This one brings back memories, I got my copy of the LP from the Australian Blues Society in 1973.

If my memory serves me well it's some sort of home-made session slapped together by one of the artists.

Bob Mac

Xyros said...

It was also released with 'Ground Hog Blues Co. " printed on the cover instead of Styletone and another version with a blue insert cover.

@Alan Balfour, I've turned off the validation control but if there is to much spam it comes back on again.
As I can't find my lp I've added the track listing from Stefan Wirz's site.

john said...

Thank you. great rare blues.

leroyslim said...

Thanks! This is a great LP to listen to.

Albert said...

Hello, will you please re-post this album ? Many thanks in advance...

Albert said...

@Xyros, thank you so much...