Thursday, December 7, 2023

Ernie K-Doe - Don't Kill My Groove! (The Complete Duke Singles 1964-1970)

 

1        My Mother In Law (Is In My Hair Again)
2        Looking Into The Future
3        Little Bit Of Everything
4        Someone
5        Boomerang
6        Please Don't Stop
7        Dancin' Man
8        Later For Tomorrow
9        Love Me Like I Wanna
10        Don't Kill My Groove
11        Little Marie
12        Until The Real Thing Comes Along
13        Gotta Pack My Bag
14        How Sweet You Are
15        Trying To Make Me Love You
16        I'm Sorry
17        I'll Make Everything Be Alright
18        Wishing In Vain

 NMR post:  https://krakenfiles.com/view/fLvUJWnIKB/file.html

5 comments:

Guitarradeplastico,scraping oddities said...

Many thanks

Anonymous said...


> great !!
RV

pmac said...

Had this for awhile. Its basically for completists of K-Doe, but it does also let you hear how his early work compares to his later recordings (especially the early version of MIL that is on this disc). Its K-Dow - might not be his best stuff, but its still good. Burn K-Doe, Burn!
Thanks, Xyros!

Sam Monk said...

Thank you very much, once again! It's greatly appreciated.

MrMaxxmo said...

Many Thanks Xyros great stuff!