Thursday, April 25, 2024

Sugar Boy Crawford - Hey Now! Classic Recordings 1953-1958

 

1     I Don't Know What I'll Do
2     Overboard
3     Jockomo (Iko Iko)
4     You, You, You
5     I Bowed on My Knees
6     Wandering Baby
7     No More Heartaches
8     What's Wrong?
9     Night Rider (Instrumental)
10     Wondering
11     Honey
12     Get Away
13     Stop
14     Watch Her, Whip Her
15     Love, Love, Love
16     Troubled Mind Blues
17     Ooh Wee Sugar
18     There Goes My Baby
19     You Call Everybody Sweetheart
20     If I Loved You Darling (Vocal: Snooks Eaglin)
21     Morning Star
22     You Gave Me Love
23     She's Got a Wobble (When She Walks)
24     I Don't Need You
25     The Facts
26     It's Over
27     I Need Your Love
28     I Have a Feeling
29     No One But You Dear
30     She's the One

NMR post: https://pixeldrain.com/u/Vntquws8

6 comments:

RWEST said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

daba said...

Thanks Xyros. This is an excellent addition to my NOLA library! πŸ€™πŸ’™πŸŽΌπŸ˜Ž

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this Xyros.

D said...

Sweet! Thanks!

Marko said...

Thanks! A couple I still have to check out.

---------
Make your music easily discoverable. Create your artist profile on CKORD today!

DaPreacher said...

Great Stuff
Thanks Buddy