Don't Ask Me ... I Don’t Know has been around now for about 16 years posting Blues LP’s and CD’s and whatever else I feel like.
Your help in filling requests or with LP/CD rips are always very welcome and greatly appreciated. Enjoy the music but don't forget to support the artists and labels.
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Jerry Moore - Life Is A Constant Journey Home
Life Is A Constant Journey Home 4:23 Drugged 6:27 Anti Bellum Sermon 5:07 This Is My Time 2:56 Ballad Of Birmingham 4:21 Winds Of Change 4:30 Let Go, Reach Out 2:50
@ Smokey, the files are tagged correctly and are ripped directly from the CD as are the cover. I have to assume that the track order was changed on this release.
5 comments:
Thanks, Never heard this one. On the ESP disk label!! Albert Ayler etc.
BTW the track order does not match the order on the scans.
I'll check tomorrow.. scans are from my cd.
Thanks for this Xyros.
@ Smokey, the files are tagged correctly and are ripped directly from the CD as are the cover. I have to assume that the track order was changed on this release.
Thanks. Yes, I suppose there are different releases of this album.
Post a Comment